Women and cosmetics – the relation between these two is timeless.
Beyond shadow of doubt, women tend to buy the cosmetics that are rich in appeal and gloss. The cosmetic product dull in coloris unable to get the sales margin that other gloss products have. Not only the cosmetic products but also products we use day to day utilities loss the market if they have not have the right hue. Here is the power of surface treated pigment that we are going to elaborate in this piece of article.
Types of Surface Treated Pigments
Over the last years, the surface treated pigment has earned significant popularity and growth in the color industry. When it is to decide which surface treatment is getting popularity, it is hard to decide. Surface treated pigments are available in two types, inorganic surface treated pigments and organic surface treated pigments. Let us see where these two types of pigments are used.
- Organic surface treated pigments are used in making colors of lip make-ups as they are oil –dispersible in nature.
- Inorganic surface treated pigments are used in making color for other kinds of make-up products.
- In some cases, organic and inorganic surface treated pigments are used to prepare the surface of different products. This type of color pigments are known as “Treated Pigments”.
Apart from cosmetics, surface treated pigments are used to create the surface color of different products in the marketplace. Let us see the materials that are perfect to bear with the surface treated pigments.
- Silicon made products.
- Metal soap made products.
- Amino acids made products.
Mainly, the surface treated pigment is used in the formulation of cosmetic make-ups including eye shadows, foundations, mascaras and so on.
Used for Various Cosmetic Coating
The questions are buzzing in millions of brains, why only surface treated pigments for coloring? The only answer is that surface treated pigments are the unmatched solutions to make attractive hues in cosmetics. Whether it is red or green, blue or yellow, these pigments create an evolution in cosmetic industry. Surface treated pigments are the absolute solutions for different surfaces, be it hydrophobic or hydrophilic or lipophilic. Surface treated pigments are applied for different coating,
These pigments coating are widely used in cosmetic industries for various prolific reasons.
Advantages of Surface Treated Pigments
Certainly, cosmetic industries depend on surface treated pigments for benefit reasons. Let us have a look at the benefits using surface treated pigments,
- Mitigates agglomeration which is known as hard cake formation.
- It reduces the oil absorption in cosmetics colors.
- Lowers the absorption of dispersant.
- It is easy to apply in cosmetic products manufacturing.
- It is suitable for skin and comfortable to wear.
- It provides products in new and improved way.
Cosmetic manufacturing units whether it is in India or outside India tend to apply the surface treated pigments for better products and better color. The most important thing is that this treatment improves stability of color in cosmetic, provides best wear-ability and feels good on skin.